Inspire, Nurture and Achieve
We aim to make this Christian Pre-School a happy, welcoming and purposeful place where each individual is valued, respected, encouraged and cared for:
- Inspire each child to think and feel positively about themselves and others.
- Nurture each child so that they grow and develop in a secure and happy environment; where they enjoy a wealth of opportunity and experience a love of learning.
- A place where achievements are celebrated and expectations are high for all.
Meet our Green Lane Pre-School Team
Mrs Hanson (DSL)
Mrs Beesley (EYFS Lead)
Pre-School Deputy Leader
What our Parents and Carers say :-
- Pre-School Kept in touch regularly during difficult times through Covid …
- Green Lane Preschool has been amazing in teaching my son …
- Every Day you are greeted with the warmest welcome …
- I feel my child made so much more progress …
- They make them feel confident and safe …
- Thank you all for such amazing support and care that you have provided …
- Her confidence is outstanding.
- Absolutely wonderful staff and setting …
- This is an excellent Pre-School … Both of my children thrived in the environment …
- The transition from pre-school to school has been given so much thought …
- My child settled so quickly as it felt like a home from home …
- Every child’s needs are so carefully taken care of …
- Tapestry has been so good. I was able to see exactly what my son had done in the day …
What to expect in the Early Years Foundation Stage
Statement of Intent
Our Curriculum Letter below can be accessed by clicking on the image. It gives you a flavour of the things we will be doing in each subject this Term.